old pepsi bottles

put up a picture. I have sold pepsi and coke bottle on ebay for up to $125.00 each after they rolled around in the Cape Fear river for 40 years or so.

One other thing to look for on Pepsi bottles is if the space between the word Pepsi and cola has one dash or two.Two dashes means a older bottle and collectible.

I used to dig next to an old silo on my Grandma's farm -- where they dumped garbage for many years.

I found many artifacts.... My prize possession was an old Pepsi bottle... Unfortunately, it has dissapeared.

Charles... Do you have a picture of the one you sold???

Garrett

Hi Garrett,
I'll have to check and see. It's been a year or so since I sold any. I had several aqua color Pepsi bottles with lots of air bubbles and the name down around the bottom in raised lettering.

Garrett,
these are some where between 1908 and 1910. Sold 1 brown one and several aquas like these on ebay.
The shot of the two bottles were the last two coke bottles same time frame that I sold.

Attachments

• greenpepsi2.jpg
    greenpepsi2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 2,867
  • greenpepsi.jpg
    greenpepsi.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 3,298
  • 2cokes.jpg
    2cokes.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 3,715
  • greenpepsi.jpg
    greenpepsi.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,444
  • greenpepsi2.jpg
    greenpepsi2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,493
  • 2cokes.jpg
    2cokes.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,494
  • bropepsi.jpg
    bropepsi.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1,773
  • greenpepsi.jpg
    greenpepsi.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,360
  • 2cokes.jpg
    2cokes.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,412
as you can see I goofed on the pic down loads tonight. Must be bed time

hey? Dixie,,,,, two of the six old Pepsi bottles i have are the? double dashed variety(with Pepsi bottled? in 1976) how collectible~?also have two"charlie and bill "? mt. dew
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? thanks? ?gwilson

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back