Jun 14, 2007

Attachments

• MD Crew.jpg
    MD Crew.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 680
Re: Old Okie & Helpers

Nice looking crew. I bet you have to split everything three ways. :thumbsup:

You are blessed Okie...that is one happy pair of clad diggin' dirt fishin' razorbacks! And if their hearts and soul are near as big as their smiles, which I am sure they are, then the rest of us are blessed to have them with us!

__) (__
--- ---
-----------------
---SILVER!!---
----------------
------------
---------
------

That little one looks like she's about to beam someone up!Great looking crew,thanks for the pic.

Hey all 3 size of diggers! Great lookin crew keep postin pics of the finds they be diggin!

Welcome, from another 'Okie'.

Fossis.................

Thanks, everyone, for the comments. They are great kids (as are my other grandchildren), and we have a lot of fun together. The boy also got his first two deer this past week, making his dad and other granddad, who are serious hunters, very proud.

Old_Okie

It's better to hunt with them than for them Old_Okie.....Hope you have a Blast here and Welcome.That's Awesome!!! :thumbsup:

Nice crew, I was the only one in my family that ever got into detecting unfortunatly.

Great pic. Old Okie...love those lil helpers of yours. Hope they continue to enjoy the hobby as much as you do.

:wink: RR

welcome_signs_42.gif

Attachments

• welcome_signs_42.gif
    welcome_signs_42.gif
    6.3 KB · Views: 329

What a great way to grow up...hunting treasure and hunting game! Life doesn't get much better than that! Mighty fine hunting partners you have there! :thumbsup:

Cool photo old Okie. Get 'em started on treasure hunting and deer hunting and them kids will put you in the shade one day. Which is what we all want for the next generation, right? That boy needs an OU cap though. (haha)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back