old oil stock certificate

Dano Pm Me with the # on the Certificate. Or #s If this was An OTC issue it may not have them from that date. These are the cusip identifiers. 50 shares then could be worth a load now. Btween Amaco and the rest of the mergers and splits you may be holding some real money. Is this a bearer cert or in someone,s name. Just to give you an example . when I was employed by sherwin williams I joined the Stock program. well after a year and a half they got rid of the inhouse construction dept. I was let go. I forgot about the employee plan. This was in 1982. I recieved a letter 2 yr ago from the Bank of New York in Philidelphia asking me to verify some info because they were holdin a dividenbd in my name and hadnt been able to locate me. I called the guy and said thats funny, Your talking to steady eddy here. Ive had the same phone # and the same address for the last 18 years. I verfyed my info though. I recieved a check for my dividens for 18 yrs and the one share of stock that I had bought then had turned into 32 shares of stock through splits. Needles to say its the one share is now worth almost 1,500.00 dollars. I just wish I had worked there longer.LOL
Later alligator.

Another option is to talked to a stock broker at an investment firm.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back