Old odd Bras key

Your key looks to be a 'barrel lock' type key, and judging by the winged top, I'd say it was used on a beer tap. What is the overall length?

Neat find :)
Breezie

Welcome to the Forum!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
All I saw was "Old odd bras" and a reply from Breezie and I had to check it out. But the thread has nothing what-so-ever to do with bras.

Here's what looks like the identical key on ebay recently. They didn't know what is was for either.

$(KGrHqZ,!ogFI(hOMJlmBSLLYH!MYw~~60_57.JPG

Your key looks to be a 'barrel lock' type key, and judging by the winged top, I'd say it was used on a beer tap. What is the overall length?

Neat find :)
Breezie

Welcome to the Forum!!!

Upvote 0
All I saw was "Old odd bras" and a reply from Breezie and I had to check it out. But the thread has nothing what-so-ever to do with bras.
:laughing7: Old maybe, but as Victoria would say, it's a 'secret.'

BeerTapKey.jpg

Upvote 0
This key is strange. I'm having some trouble buying into the "safe key" theory because the one on ebay appears to be EXACTLY the same as the OP. I find that too coincidental.

Not a jail key. I would expect a jail key to have a way to put it on a key ring.

:dontknow:

Once again I have no trouble speculating about what it isn't.... Too bad this is not the "What Isn't It?" forum.

DCMatt

Upvote 0
Here is another EXACTLY the same.

$T2eC16FHJGYFFkknK5QQBScwQoHvj!~~60_3.JPG

I'm thinking cabinet key. Liquor cabinet?

DCMatt

Upvote 0
Thanks all for replying,, I still am lost in what it is,, The handle seems to want to move back and forth,, barely,, and it does not turn, though it looks like it should,, Its 1/75" long. Take a look at the end of the key as that's the weird part about it. Let me know if you find out what it is. I would sell it as well as I have no use for it. Thanks Bill

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back