✅ SOLVED Old Military Wings ? found at a soldiers home built in 1896... What R They?

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Old Military Wings found at a soldiers home built in 1896 in southern Oregon... What R They?

Does anyone know the age of these and what they were for? Thanks for the help!!

Are these part of a Medal?

Gary from Oregon...

wings3.jpg

It resembles US Military wings, is there any faint symbol on that shield. I have found four wing badges that I kept, mine are WWII US Army crewman and pilot badges. They also are awarded to Airborn, Navy Flyers, USAF, Coast Guard, USMC, Civilian pilots and crew, etc. Youre is different, like a civilian airline crew.

Upvote 0
can you post a picture of the back?

Upvote 0
No there is nothing on the shield that I can see? There is also nothing on the back? It looks like it was part of something else maybe?

Upvote 0
I thought it was part of something too. It seems to big to be a relatively modern military medal or badge.

Upvote 0
here is a Sweetheart WW2 Pilot Pin, but these set of wings come with cubic zirconias across the wing spread.

789743021_o.jpg789743030_o.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wow... This is the exact style & size of the one I found! But no cubic zirconia's... It has to be the same era because of the design being exactly the same... Thanks guys for all of the help!!!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back