Old house site finds and a 10 pointer

Hill Billy

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Other
Went out on the farm to the old house site and did a little detecting today.Didn't find a whole lot but did find some buttons and a clip.Thought this site was pretty much drained of goodies but it keeps on surprising me.Thanks for looking. HB
Found the 10 pointer with Buckle Boy the other day

Attachments

• Farm finds 002.jpg
    Farm finds 002.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 822
  • Farm finds 004.jpg
    Farm finds 004.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 811
  • Farm finds 006.jpg
    Farm finds 006.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 805
  • Farm finds 007.jpg
    Farm finds 007.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 812
  • Farm finds 001.jpg
    Farm finds 001.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 799
Upvote 0
tymcmurray said:
I see an animal theme going on there.
Nice.

I didn't realize that but now that you mention it is an animal theme.

Bridge End Farm said:
nice button and nice rack, that would make a nice mount :thumbsup: you did take it home right?

Yeah I took it home,I believe it had died from Blue tongue disease.We found 9 dead deer on the farm this year before hunting season ever started.I hadn't walked this area since last year so it could possibly have died from a bad shot by someone or died from Blue tongue.Shame he had to die,he would have been a nice un next year.

GREAT LOOKING BUTTON. I LOVE THE BUTTON STUFF. KEEP IT COMING......PACO

Nice buck! to bad he died before his prime. I'd use the antlers for rattling.

Nice work, as always HB. Is that suspender clip silver? :o

Thanks for the compliments everyone.Theres alot of deer around this farm we take a few every year ,i just hate finding them like that one.Never know if it was poached and lost or died of natural causes.
Buckles the suspender must be silver plated.

Hill Billy said:
Thanks for the compliments everyone.Theres alot of deer around this farm we take a few every year ,i just hate finding them like that one.Never know if it was poached and lost or died of natural causes.
Buckles the suspender must be silver plated.

Cool. You geared up for bottle diggin? Only one month away. I'll be there with bells on and shovel in hand! Gimme a call when you get some time to get together for a hunt.

Regards,

Buckles

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back