Old Homestead House

battlecat

Dec 23, 2004
moosic pa
A friend told me about an old homestead house that was abandoned back in the sixties after
a guy killed his family then himself. I'm trying to get permission to hunt this place.
Man your mind can play tricks on you in a place like this by yourself
Jimmy

Attachments

• homestead 3.jpg
    homestead 3.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 466
Upvote 0
WOW !!!!!! The Posabilities !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK

Can I go too?? Huh? Huh? Pretty please??

Looks like a dream site to hunt..

Kepp us informed to what happens? Happy Hunting!!

Larry-El Paso

Don't go alone!? I heard that guy really didn't kill himself.. He killed the neighbor guy and dressed him to look like him -- he's still alive and living in the attic!!! YIKES!

OK.. OK.. Just kidding .. I didn't hear anything like that.

Looks like a GREAT place to hunt! -- Or the setting for the next hit thriller!

Good luck and happy hunting!? Can't wait to see your finds from this place!

I'm thinking that night hunting would DEFINATELY be out of the question. However, I would hunt this site every day if it's close to your home, at least until you feel it's hunted out.
xXx

;D Just One More Payment, and it's all MINE !!!!!! ;D LOL

Every old house out in the woods has some tale involving murder... The woods must just drive ppl nuts...

take your lawnmower after a little mowing you will find its worth it. works for me every time.

heh, I don't know, as the three stooges cal it "spooks" lol sounds kinda freaky, And I would't hunt there if u heard somthing, lol jk i guess i would go I just would't want to hear somthing that wasen't real and run away with my tail inbetween my legs and my metal detector on the ground smashed, because i dropped it and run! lol HH CS

ole man said:
take your lawnmower after a little mowing you will find its worth it. works for me every time.

Interesting that you mentioned this...

I bet many people would be glad to let you detect on their property if you offered to mow it for free... Especially elderly people who sometimes need to pay someone to do it. You can help them, they can help you.

It also feels good just to do something nice for someone else --- even if you don't find anything.

Garrett

where in the world is this place?

and b... it looks like it wouldn't be too creepotz if you were with a friend and a sixpack... or two... or three...

Just to tell you, I would never go in there.
I for one am a believer of ghosts, it may sound fishy but its just something I beliven.
As you said about that family...That makes it worst because there spirits may haunt that place or even worse they may be angry/evil spirits..Yes this may be what I say and you dont have to listen, just my theory.
I would go there with 2 other friends so that its 3 people. Just to be safe if any danger (injuries) happen.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back