Old home site has promise.

F

Floater

Well since this is my second time out in three weeks I decided to post some finds. Surfrat and I hit a house in the nieghborhood here and got in about an hour of detecting beore all hell let loose again. The lightining and rain was heavy. This makes 36 days in a row with rain here in Fort Lauderdale. It sucks. Found a nice medal though and some other stuff on the beach when i went last weekend. Surf found a nice piece too but i will let him post it if he hasnt already.

Attachments

• bracelet.jpg
    bracelet.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 280
  • scfr.jpg
    scfr.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 290
  • scbk.jpg
    scbk.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 281
Upvote 0
The rest of the haul from the house .

Attachments

• stcoins.jpg
    stcoins.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 267
Nice finds ,I like that medal floater! WTG!!

Another piece of metal from the beach. Really light but it rang out good. Tha rainbow is today after the storms passed.

Attachments

• metal.jpg
    metal.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 234
  • rbow.jpg
    rbow.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 284
Cool St Christopher. It's different than any I've seen. Course being Southern Baptist might have something to do with it. haha

I really like that St Christopher pendant. I bought one at an Estate sell about a month ago because it looked old and was only 1.50. From what I seen on E-bay mine would bring about $60.00.

Good deal Floater, looks like a nice site to hunt according to what you, and surf found!

HH

Lonewolfe

Glad you could get out and hunt Floater,Thats a nice SC find.See if you can blow some of that rain to the north to loosen up the ground for the rest of us.HH

Thanks Gang. I would gladly give you some of this Rain if I could. The lawn guys have been to the house once in June when they should be here twice and I feel like I'm living in the hay fields its so long. Its not too bad during the day but by the time I'm out of work the storms hit. When the lightining is close and hitting around me my detector just goes crazy with tones. I dont even have to see it and I know the strike is there. I keep swinging the spot if I dont see it and think I got a hit. LOL :D It was good to hunt with Surfrat though. Since we have Minelabs his is the Quatro and my Excal I get him to come over once in a while to verify my hits. Its cool. Anyway thanks for looking and hope it rains where you guys need it. Later. HH

Thats from the Beach last sunday . Found it floating in the surf at lowtide. Looks like a touristy thing from the surf shop Dude. LOL

Cool digs!!!
You can pass some of the rain up this way. Although we got a little the other day, it's still really dry around here...
Great shot of the rainbow,, looks cool...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back