okay so new detector...new finds

metalman709

Jan 5, 2011
georgia
Detector(s) used
tesoro cibola
alrighty folks so this hobby has got me hook,line and sinker....i sold my other detector and took my clad(86 bucks) that i had found so far and upgraded on my detector....got a teknetics delta 4000....woohoo!!! still learning the machine, (bought it yesterday) ....already back up to 10.32 in clad and found this bracelet with it.... it has a couple of letters or numbers that i can't make out but i can clearly see the numbers 925 on it....to my knowledge that is supposed to mean sterling silver right??? anyways, still lovin this hobby and i am having a blast learning the new machine....

Attachments

• bracelet.jpg
    bracelet.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 446
Upvote 0
The Delta is a GREAT detector metalman! You have purchased the best in it's class and you are gonna have a good time with it for sure. Congrats on the silver bracelet. If your hunting areas are very trashy and when able to you should invest in the 5" DD coil. It will pull the finds out of those trashy areas like nobodies business. Have fun and HH!

Capt.

Nice silver bracelet. I always like to see dirty hands, it means you have been digging! Niffler

Congrats on the new machine and finds :hello2:

:hello2: A new machine, woohooo. There's always that courtship period when you get a new detector, I hope it brings your alot of fun times and awesome treasures. Happy hunting, keep on swinging.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back