Ok your guess is as good as mine........

Mighty_Mouse

Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites QXT Pro, HeadHunter Pirate
Its a tube looking thing with numbers and letters going around it. the whole tube is like that but it seems when the numbers and letters get to the center of the tube they face the other way. I think this you can see in pic. On each end theres a hole but it doesn't go through all the way. it stops about half way one one side and just shy of half way on the other. Non of the letters or #s make sence. Any guess on what this was part of. Thanks HH

Attachments

• tube thing.jpg
    tube thing.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 407
hey can you post the letters and numbers as they are on the tube? where did ya find it?
searcher

Upvote 0
Searcher. if you wouldn't have asked where lol............

I can post the numbers and letters as they are yep. Going to take a bit though. As for where i found the thing. for the life of me i can't remember (hating self right now) If i am remembering right.(even though it was only a few days ago lol) I do belive i found it at an old home site in my town. I thin house dates back to 1900s maybe older. I will try to get things posted tonight. Do you maybe have a clue on what it was?

Upvote 0
this is what's on tube thing. (letters and numbers)

TU 52 BG 243 5/8
3-4 STR 4 ACSR
HOMAC UIB 24-EC

then it flips over hmmm if you hold tube straight up and down the letters and numbers go around tube from top to about the middle. Then if you flip tube it does same from top to middle.

TU 52 BG 243 5/8
3-4 STR 4 ACSR
HOMAC UIB 24-EC

then in very middle it says made in u.s.a.

Upvote 0
Thats a print roller for plastic tube 246 is the mm 9 1/2" OD conduit. Roller is placed in between an ink pad and conduit under pressure, then rolled through for continuous marking. Chris

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back