SW MO

Attachments

• Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 360
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 363
That looks much like a presidential token, though i cant make out who it is. I have two of these, one is Woodrow Wilson and the other is Andrew Jackson. Both are aluminum and were cracker jack and charms candy prizes. Gas stations also gave these out i recall reading somewhere and it probably dates to around the 1930's or a later if thats what it is.

Upvote 0
I agree. I remember these from Shell stations in the mid to late sixties. Available through a John F. Kennedy coin or maybe even L.B. Johnson coin and card to insert them in for collection purposes. Originally had a cheezy bronze look to them. Breif history of president and his ideals on the back.

Upvote 0
:) NICE FIND!!! ANY VALUE GUYS?????? MY FRIEND FOUND A BANK OF MONTREAL TOKEN ONCE! AT AN OLD SITE. GUESS YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOUR GONNA FIND.

Upvote 0
Couple of days ago i found a car one from the sixtys from Sunoco and another one intiteled "Landmarks of the World" 2 in about a month, knida anoying, cause they got sunoco ones one Ebay fro 5.00 for 25 of em, HH CS

Upvote 0
I find alot of "CRACKERJACK MYSTERY CLUB" coins with the Presidents on them too

Upvote 0
Ok, I appreciate the info. I also have another aluminum token I found in a not so old house place. Let's just say it is not quite as educational and I'm highly confident that it did not come from a cracker jack box. For those of you who might be offended I apologize now. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED (LOL). Anyone care to take a shot?

Attachments

• Heads.jpg
    Heads.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 305
  • Tails.jpg
    Tails.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 301
Upvote 0
I dont know, But back in the 40's when My mom & Dad got married they had a Ashtray made in Atlantic City, with The Exact Same Design. the only difference, it had her saying "OH RED" as his Nickname was Red. I remember that ashtray well? :) THANKS FOR THE MEMORY ; jeff

Upvote 0
Ha.. That reminds me of a time in school (grade 2 or 3 I think) Ballpoint pens were fairly new and bit of a curiosity. I had found one that belonged to my father and I took it to school.. We were too young to use pen and ink yet (in grade 5 they gave you a stick pen, nib, and a bottle of ink to fill the hole in your desk), but I was writing with it, and the teacher came along and asked me if she could see it .. I passed her the pen, she read what was on the side (which meant absolutely nothing to me) Smiled, gave it back, and said that perhaps I should leave it at home tomorrow.. Written on the side of the pen was "Come one, come all, to donkey dinner...Everyone gets a piece of ass" ... I was probably 12 before I knew what it meant..hahahahaha

Upvote 0
I HAVE FOUND SOME OF THESE, I THINK THEY WERE GIVEN WITH GASOLINE PURCHASES
BACK IN THE 70'S. THERE WAS A SET OF THEM. MAY HAVE BEEN PUT OUT BY SHELL.

Upvote 0
That second token would likely be a peep-show token. They're fun and racy like that, and always seem to have the heads and tails labeled. Have fun with that! :D

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back