✅ SOLVED Odd Brass fancy lever?

vhs07

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2007
Victoria, Texas
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Cortez
I'm stumped on this one.
It's 5 inches long and came from a bucket that contained horse tack pieces. The clover design
looks hand made. I first thought it used to be a piece of drawer pull hardware that someone reworked.
Looking at the center curved part just remind me of that, but looking at it from the edge, the piece is
fatter at the clover end and gets slimmer towards the sprocket end. I can see crude saw marks on the
clover end that slowly fade to smooth towards the sprocket. From the shine, I don't believe it's old.
Anyone have any ideas?
partial  10 18 2012 077.JPG 1a.JPG

Charles

I'll tell ya what it reminds me of or my guess for it's use.Looks like part of a wine cork opener to me one half of the handles.
Take Care,
Pete,:hello:

Attachments

• $(KGrHqZHJBQE-cNO!29+BPoYCsm,hw~~60_12[1].jpg
    $(KGrHqZHJBQE-cNO!29+BPoYCsm,hw~~60_12[1].jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 90
Upvote 0
I'll tell ya what it reminds me of or my guess for it's use.Looks like part of a wine cork opener to me one half of the handles.
Take Care,

You are exactly right, Pete .. I have been sitting here racking my feeble brain, knowing full well I had seen something like this before, but couldn't quite bring it up. Thanks! Good ID

Upvote 0
You are exactly right, Pete .. I have been sitting here racking my feeble brain, knowing full well I had seen something like this before, but couldn't quite bring it up. Thanks! Good ID
I hear ya,you stay busy on here lately helping people out just giveing you a break a little.:laughing7:
Take Care Buddy,

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back