Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Obama Supporter Arrested After Aiming Gun At Female Impeachment Protesters

Mikael Thalen
Storyleak
Oct. 10, 2013

An 84-year-old Obama supporter was arrested by Gwinnett County Police at his home in Georgia Tuesday, after pointing a gun at two female “Overpasses for Obama’s Impeachment” protesters on Sept. 28.

Roy Smith was charged with pointing a firearm at another and three counts of misdemeanor simple assault for driving up and aiming his handgun at protesters Toni Pendley and Marge Moore.

“He was looking straight at me,” Pendley told Channel 2 Action News.

Others near the scene witnessed the incident as well, reporting Smith’s description, vehicle description and license plate number to 911 dispatchers. Witnesses specifically described a black, balding man, with glasses, driving a maroon Mercury Grand Marquis.

“He just showed the ladies the gun like ‘move out of here, I’ve got a gun’,” the witness told the 911 dispatcher.

Smith not only aimed his firearm at the women, but also threw an unknown chemical liquid at Moore.

“I felt it on my foot… it burned, so I thought it was a household chemical,” Moore told WSB Radio.

Amazingly, only moments before the attack, a different vehicle filled with other tolerant Obama supporters threatened to kill Pendley and Moore as it drove past.

Although initial reports claimed that Smith’s licenses plate did not match the vehicle type on record, police were eventually successful in tracking the vehicle to Smith’s home. Upon arrival, police were able to secure a search warrant for the vehicle parked in the driveway, finding a handgun in Smith’s driver’s side door, perfectly matching the description given by witnesses.

After contacting Smith, a police report revealed that Smith admitted to having the gun in his vehicle on the day of the incident, but claimed he did not point it at the protesters. Smith told investigators that “everyone was lying on him in an attempt to get him into trouble.”

“Not your typical suspect,” Gwinnett Police Cpl. Ed Ritter said. “Doesn’t matter what his age was, he still threatened somebody with that gun and he is being held accountable for it.”

According to jail records, Smith is currently free on $1,000 bond.

Incredibly, on Atlanta’s WBS-TV News Facebook page, other Obama supporters applauded Smith’s actions, claiming they have grown tired of people protesting the president.

“I don’t blame this man at all for what he did. It is getting old,” the second most popular comment said, receiving 31 Facebook likes.

Despite the threats, the woman returned to the overpass the following Saturday, defying all attempts made to scare them off.

“We’re not going to let him or anyone intimidate us,” Pendley said.

Roy Smith was charged with pointing a firearm at another and three counts of misdemeanor simple assault for driving up and aiming his handgun at protesters Toni Pendley and Marge Moore.

“He was looking straight at me,” Pendley told Channel 2 Action News.

Others near the scene witnessed the incident as well, reporting Smith’s description, vehicle description and license plate number to 911 dispatchers. Witnesses specifically described a black, balding man, with glasses, driving a maroon Mercury Grand Marquis.

“He just showed the ladies the gun like ‘move out of here, I’ve got a gun’,” the witness told the 911 dispatcher.

Smith not only aimed his firearm at the women, but also threw an unknown chemical liquid at Moore.

“I felt it on my foot… it burned, so I thought it was a household chemical,” Moore told WSB Radio.

Amazingly, only moments before the attack, a different vehicle filled with other tolerant Obama supporters threatened to kill Pendley and Moore as it drove past.

Although initial reports claimed that Smith’s licenses plate did not match the vehicle type on record, police were eventually successful in tracking the vehicle to Smith’s home. Upon arrival, police were able to secure a search warrant for the vehicle parked in the driveway, finding a handgun in Smith’s driver’s side door, perfectly matching the description given by witnesses.

After contacting Smith, a police report revealed that Smith admitted to having the gun in his vehicle on the day of the incident, but claimed he did not point it at the protesters. Smith told investigators that “everyone was lying on him in an attempt to get him into trouble.”

“Not your typical suspect,” Gwinnett Police Cpl. Ed Ritter said. “Doesn’t matter what his age was, he still threatened somebody with that gun and he is being held accountable for it.”

According to jail records, Smith is currently free on $1,000 bond.

Incredibly, on Atlanta’s WBS-TV News Facebook page, other Obama supporters applauded Smith’s actions, claiming they have grown tired of people protesting the president.

“I don’t blame this man at all for what he did. It is getting old,” the second most popular comment said, receiving 31 Facebook likes.

Despite the threats, the woman returned to the overpass the following Saturday, defying all attempts made to scare them off.

“We’re not going to let him or anyone intimidate us,” Pendley said.

Wish I would have been there!!! He would need the gun surgically removed.

I saw some of these impeach Obama folks illegally posting a banner on a pedestrian bridge over I-40 here in Albuquerque yesterday, so I placed a call to a friend of mine at NMDOT and took care of it.

Many of his supporters do not really look at it as just supporting their President, but their income. America is past being financially broke and I think many have seen the writing on the wall. Working Class America is tired of supporting them. The :censored: got in office through ignorance, voter fraud, and the support of voters who wanted continued Government assistance. I have absolutely no problem in assisting those who CAN'T support themselves, or even helping a family that has hit hard times and just needs SHORT term assistance getting back one their feet. The rest are leaches. Over decades of abuse, American's drawing assistance not only believe they are entitled to enough assistance to survive, but that they are entitled to the same standard of living as the working class. It has got to stop. What ever happened to Americans having a sense of pride. Every dollar that arrives in their mailbox is TAKEN off another families table.

Last edited:
My income is better under the current admin than the previous one...

Just ANOTHER example of why democrats should never be allowed to own weapons.

Should have been plural, your Administration

I like goof better,much more fitting for Der Fuhrer. hitler-smiley.thumbnail.jpg

Anybody snap to the fact that there are millions of Obozo's supporters out there willing to kill to protect him? He IS the king now to a bunch of these freeloading, welfare cheating, food stamp stealing losers and threatened with the loss of unearned income, they are ready to fight for a brother...:unhappysmiley:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back