NWLouisianian

NWLouisianian

Greenie
Mar 1, 2007
NW Louisiana
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I really don't post a lot, but i really enjoy this forum. It has been super helpful to me. I actually showed my wife a lot of the finds you guys have posted and now she is hooked! anyway, here i am with my wife and dog (Hercules)!

Attachments

• astrosgame.jpg
    astrosgame.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 753
  • me and holly by waterfall.JPG
    me and holly by waterfall.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 750
  • 05-25-06 307 greeson.JPG
    05-25-06 307 greeson.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 751
Welcome aboard. Glad to have the three of you with us. There are a good number of folks from Louisiana here. Hopefully, you can get together to hunt.

Hi from SE Louisiana...Y'all are a cute couple. Can't wait to see posts & pics of y'all's finds.

;) RR

Attachments

• welcome%20heron (3).jpg
    welcome%20heron (3).jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 655
  • welcome%20heron (3).jpg
    welcome%20heron (3).jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 653
Thanks for the welcome and all the compliments! I think this is probably the coolest site on the net. :) I find myself spending much more time on here than anywhere else. Anyway, i look forward to getting to know everyone better and hopefully finding some detecting friends close by! Soon i will post some pictures of past finds. Hopefully after we get back from Florida, i will have some good ones. My wife swears she will out detect me!

Welcome to Mugs,
A good looking couple....complete with guard dog ;)
Happy Hunting,

Timberwolf

Hey, Mind if I ask where in NW Louisiana you are. I am in Shreveport. Maybe we can get together one day and go detecting.

Hey NWLouisianian I see there is a lady here with the hots for you (MrsNWLouisiana) you had better be careful, your wife may find out ::) Great to have onboard with us guys and gals, and look forward to hearing lots more from you.

God bless
Peter

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back