NOW IM SCARED (episode II )

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Just as quickly as I started MDing I will have to stop :'( I am having my 3rd surgery and I will be out for at least 6 weeks. So I will not have any finds to post for a while. Im still working on the back yard, got out a little before dark tonight and ended with another wheatie bringing the total to 20 from the yard. I will be detecting as much as I can the next 2 weeks and then ill be down for the count. I found an OLD stone foundation out in the middle of the forest during hunting season gonna hit that this sat or sun,will post pics of finds if any. At least ill beable to look at all your posts in the weeks im down, so go find some cool stuff so I have something to be jelious about! :)

Upvote 0
Mystro,

We'll be waiting for you; best of luck and just think of all the finds accumulating in your spots with your name on them. Keep posting and we'll find some good stuff to share.

Keep strong.

You hang tough bud were all pulling for you!! I've been there too!
PS don't let them give you Ibuprofen after surgery, bones wont heal...

Best of luck on you surgery Mystro,Hope your back diggin tho's wheats soon.WE all will be diggin for you.

Hope the surgery turns out well. Just think of us digging all those pull tabs and nails while you're laying around doing nothin' !!!!!

vicki

Our Md's will be Hummin and you will be Bummin but dont Worry you'll be fixed up in a Hurry.

Hope it all goes well and look forward to your posts and just drop a line in anyway to let us know how it,s going.

Doesn't sound so fun to be down for 6 weeks,

I know all about it, I once had knee surgery and wasn't able to hunt for months. It actually took 2 yrs to fully recover from it. When they made their incisions in my knee, they cut one of my major nerves, and it was floating around in my knee cap area- I once knelt down (this was like 6 months later after surgery) and knelt rgt on the nerve, the UNGODLY pain shot through my leg to my brain like instantly, and I almost blacked out.

It took forever for it to heal completely- and I couldn't fully metal detect for long periods until recently.

Hope you recover faster than me, and we'll be posting just for you!

Get well soon,

HH

Lonewolfe

Between motorcycles, sports, and arthritus. i have had many sugery's and keep bouncing back better than ever. i'm sure you will do fine! Go at your own pace and do what feels right. Good luck! Cladius.

Good luck on your upcomiing surgery, Mystro.
You'll do well. Hang in there, you have a lot of people pulling for you.
BRD

Good luck on the Surgery. Have a young kid go out and do the swinging and digging with you. Give him the clad and you keep the good stuff. He he he. Just a thought.

Chuck

I know how you feel. I've had both shoulders dug into. Also had 2 knee surgeries in the same knee, and just found out I have to have it done again. You'll be up an huntin before you know it. Good luck, and keep in touch with us. 8)

Good luck Mystro. I'm praying the Lord will see you through it and that you'll be back swinging in no time!

Kent

Mystro - Prays and thoughts will be with you on your up coming surgery. May you recover quickly so that you can hunt another day.

Mystro7,

You have my prayers during your time of surgery and recovery. Thanks for telling us about it. You might be down, but you won't be out. You wiill have some free time to recover and research on metal detecting until the lights go out. Keep the faith and remember, we will be thinking of you. Please drop us a line once you feel up to it. Keep rooting for us as we strive to do better as well. Take care, may God bless!

NC Barefoot2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back