nothing big but a 1st. for me.

miester

May 21, 2005
Wi
Last Thursday while working an isolated beach after dark my wife and I got 29 pennies in 1 scoopfull of sand, all dated from 43 to 64. We did'nt even have a flashlite and there was a cloud cover so no moon to see by, the only thing we could see was the white sand.I was wondering were they dimes or pennies, could'nt tell in the dark. Once we got off the white sand we could'nt even see tree trunks, but we found our way back to the truck by using the remote door lock on the key ring.

Upvote 0
Cool to find the wheaties, but, ya gotta go prepared. I tend to pack WAY too much stuff, however.
There may be 21 left out there!

That's seems a little odd to find a small cache of old pennies on the beach but congrats on a nice find! HH, Mike

Sounds like a good spot with good potential!

HH

Lonewolfe

I would have to mark that spot and give it a good going over. Got to be more............

lonewolfe said:
Sounds like a good spot with good potential!

HH

Lonewolfe
I'll be back there, I only covered about 250 ft. of the shore. The whole lakeshore is beach and nobody lives there so we can scan the entire lake. It might take a few yrs though. I did also pick up a necklace and a fistful of clad.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back