Attachments

• image-3732649603.jpg
    image-3732649603.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 373
  • image-1808279555.jpg
    image-1808279555.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 351
Upvote 0
Thats an amazing job for a beginner,Most professionals would be happy to see that in there pan,Im not a pro or even close but hell,id love to see that much color at the end of a day! Here in VA its all flour gold.I dont have the time to pan nearly as much as i would like so i mainly just hunt for silver coins or gold jewelry.Great job and thank you for sharing!!! Even better luck your next time out!

HH,John

Thank you very much the thing I have found that helps the most is research research research with out that your shooting in the dark I'm heading back in Monday to spend a month living off the land and working this spot I found!!!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

TGH - what state and what type equipment? if you don't mind me asking.

Shoot with that much gold I'd spend more then a month. Congrats on your find!!
Thank you very much the thing I have found that helps the most is research research research with out that your shooting in the dark I'm heading back in Monday to spend a month living off the land and working this spot I found!!!

The idea is to work a month and see where I stand if I pull enough out in that time then the wife will let me go full time 😃

Looking toward to the hard work and the real possibility to go off grid I know it's not any easy road but nothing worth doing is 😄

Not to be a hater, but I've never seen that amount of gold come out of anywhere in Arizona. Nice find though.

Desert rat I pulled that outta lynx creek I'm two days not gonna say exactly where on lynx creek but I will say that if you don't mind hard work or walking or carrying heavy buckets that there's A LOT of good gold to be had outta that creek

It's rumered that if you know where to dig at lynx creek you can pan am ounce a day from there I got 4 dwt in two days so I'm a believer

Wow, that is awesome!!! What is straight panning, and where can I do research on good panning areas here in PA if you don't mind me asking?

Wow, that is awesome!!! What is straight panning, and where can I do research on good panning areas here in PA if you don't mind me asking?

Straight panning means he used just a pan, not a special technique.
Also if you have a question start a new post. You will have a better chance of getting an answer to your other question.
HH
enamel7

Last edited:
TGH,
That is a nice two days worth of pay! In 2011 I went into the mountains for 3 months. It was a great adventure. You already know it can be rough out there between weather, critters, tainted water, accidents and the like. Then again it is a great adventure. Be careful, stay safe, carry survival gear and I look forward to your next posts from having been 'out there'!...............63bkpkr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back