Not Really A Garage Sale but A Dumpster Find

b_kauz

Jan 3, 2011
Stopped by Walmart to pick up a box to ship an eBay item in from the roll off recycling bins they have in their parking lot. Spot a box that looks like the right size and go grab it. As I get in the car and open it up look what falls out 136 vintage rock/heavy metal band patches all in great unused condition! Figure they are from the late 80's to early 90's. Not a bad find for free and should sale nicely :)

Attachments

• Patches.jpg
    Patches.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 182
Are you going to sell seperately or as a lot?

Sent from a empty soda can!

There are many collectors of the '80's hard rock stuff. My thought is you'd do better selling in small groups or singles due to having duplicates. I sold a vintage Metallica tshirt with holes and faded for $26+ shipping a couple weeks ago. They were happy with the tshirt and the price! Good luck!

Cool! I never find stuff like that in the trash! :tongue3:

I listed them tonight with an opening bid of $199 which if they get even one bid I will be happy. I figure these should sell for about $2-$4 a piece with a couple going a little higher if sold in smaller lots or individually. If they don't get a bid I will probably break them down into smaller lots.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back