Not exactly what we were looking for!

Jublain

Oct 16, 2013
Des Arc, AR
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pointman and myself spent all day yesterday running around Prairie County looking for places to hunt. We went down to an old community called Robinwood and he stumbled upon this little guy. He was about 5ft long and weighed about 25 ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414333703.696386.jpgpounds. We didn't kill it, although the it crossed my mind. They do taste great. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414333650.860415.jpg

Upvote 4
I'm glad we don't have those guys around here. I have to watch out for copperheads and those nasty, aggressive, greenish brown water snakes.
The water snakes aren't venomous but carry massive amounts of bacteria in their mouths. If you get bitten there's no tellin' what kind of infections you'll end up with. People have died from infections going septic and poisoning their entire bodies.
There are a few spiders around here that can cause the same effect, such as the feared Brown Recluse. Nasty critters.

The only rattlers I'm aware of in my state are timber rattlers and they only turn up in Western MD. For that I am thankful.

If nothing else, it made your hunt a bit interesting eh??

I have been bit countless times by water snakes and never got infected. Lucky I guess.

Last edited:
From the looks of him there's plenty for him to eat around there! Should have ask him where the gold is hidden he probably knows! Lol!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back