not a pin---

aka da Prof

Jan 18, 2009
Finger Lakes, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Garret Freedom One / Fisher 1280X / Beach Bully sand scoop/ Garret ProPin Pointer/Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-04-01 at 10.21.jpg
    Photo on 2012-04-01 at 10.21.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 60
  • Photo on 2012-04-01 at 10.22.jpg
    Photo on 2012-04-01 at 10.22.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
ok--- so, I don't understand how to post a pic yet--- sorry folks, will try again--

Upvote 0
!!! eureka!!!! figured it out---!!!

Upvote 0
Are you still playin music in Watkins Glen?
Gary[/QUOTE]

YES!! thanks for askin', Gary--@ the Crooked Rooster on 4/6-- this coming Friday- with Miller's Wheel- ol' timie, celtic, ragtime, forgotten rock and tin pan ally tunes!!- 8-11 P.M.- -- (and I'll have my 'mini museum' along with me) free admission, good ale---hope to meet ya there!! da Prof-♬♬♬

Upvote 0
!! cool!!

Upvote 0
Napkin ring?

ahh, didn't think of that! the house was advertised as a 'lodging' in a 1920's add--know as 'The Lawns'--I did get a Barber half and quarter the the first day out--unfortunately, there has been a lot of remodeling, additions, gardens and a pond added to the place, still a lot of lawn left to hunt.

Upvote 0
Napkin ring?

ahh, didn't think of that! the house was advertised as a 'lodging' in a 1920's add--know as 'The Lawns'--I did get a Barber half and quarter the the first day out--unfortunately, there has been a lot of remodeling, additions, gardens and a pond added to the place, still a lot of lawn left to hunt.
Thats my guess, dropped and stepped on. Sounds like your on some good hunting. Good luck!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back