Attachments

• 101_1516.jpg
    101_1516.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 1,153
  • 101_1507.jpg
    101_1507.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 1,141
Upvote 0
Got my secret service out watching you. LOL..... Nice finds buddy. There should be more of the same there. Good Luck.....

Awesome, that guy finally giving in to let you dig? If it's anything like the last one your going to be very busy! :icon_thumleft:

A V nickel and a seated :icon_thumright: nothing wrong with that Texas ! MaineRelic

Well Tin this one is a little unexpected. Im going to talk to this guy today.. not the same one I been working on getting into.

This is maybe a 50 x 50 ft area all inside. Ill know if its a go today and Im pretty sure it is. If so Ill be pulling up the boards this week.

Only the nickle was from the floor, the other 2 coins were from down at another spot.

Just got back with another seated quarter 1857 O, got it cleaning, its in better shape

Hi there! I saw you out detecting when I was leaving the DQ there in town to head to Houston! I told Dad (Old River) that it had to be his friend out there! Hope you find 'em all before they build over that area! Good luck! :icon_thumright:

That was funny Y.R. he pmed me b-4 I was even home. I was only there an hr or so,, Im still waiting for them to finish tearing out the brick sidewalk that was out front... Thats where Iv been finding the good stuff at.

A seated no matter what shape its in is :icon_thumright: a good find!!

nice 1877cc :icon_thumleft: MR TUFF

TC, you are the man! I love those store digs. I await your news of the first Gold Coin. :laughing7:
You're the one to chase when the detectors go on. :thumbsup:

Keep us posted,
Baldingboy

naaa... Looks like nana is the one to folow on the club hunts as of late... Of course JD always has been.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back