All Treasure Hunting
2017 (471).jpg
2017 (472).jpg
2017 (473).jpg
2017 (474).jpg

But, if I keep finding hardware, I'll be able to
build myself one soon. :dontknow:

2017 (475).jpg

I think Fishy must like antiques as well. ;)
I might not have the chest yet, but I'm ready for when I do!
How long do you suppose that key lay there, waiting to be found? :icon_scratch:

The little loopy, hooky thing seems familiar but I forget. :dontknow:

2017 (476).jpg

Blingie loves his shiny, shiny but I think he's a nut! ;)

Thanks for stopping by!

Upvote 23
I've had many days like yours but trust me, when you least expect it....it happens!

I like the key too!

Metal detecting, even on its bad days (bling, clad, .22 casings and nails), is way more fun than doing just about anything else.

So even though today your finds were meager and sparse (although I do like that key very, very much), I wish you happy congratulations on spending another fine hour out on the hunt! (And I hope that treasure chest turns up very soon for you, lol. :occasion14:

Nice finds congrats the key is cool

Thanks Art! I had a fine time out walking today. I don't have to find anything, just being able to get out is it's own reward.

Might the loop sort of thing be some sort of button hook? Would have to be pretty old!

Anyway, thanks!

That is one sweet skeleton key. I likey.:hello2: That brass loopy thingy with the hook looks way cool too. I hope someone reminds you what it is. I sure don't know? Cool stuff and old. Nice.

Nice key. That is really cool. I found a key fob for the first hotel in Phoenix, Az when it was still Arizona Territory, and hunted hard hoping to find the skeleton key that went with it, but never found it.

Congratulations on the nice key find! :occasion14:

Nice finds Whadi. You may not have found the Treasure Chest, but you may have found the key that opens it ! I'd keep looking !!!

I do like finding those Skeleton Keys.
Nice hunt,, congrats on getting out.

I do too. It always makes me dream back to when it was lost. If they could only talk!
I wonder if the post hole bank is somewhere near by. ;)

Thanks!

That old skeleton key would be enough for me to call it a good day, Nice!!

I really hope Blingie doesn't get his head stuck in his new shiny!

Awesome looking key and loop thing!
Key has some detail to it, and a nice green patina, definately been in ground for a while.

It just may open a treasure chest...or room! Sweet!

It maybe a little hard finding the gun powder for your gun pieces & parts. Not sure how that reads on your AT. Lol

I really hope Blingie doesn't get his head stuck in his new shiny!

Awesome looking key and loop thing!
Key has some detail to it, and a nice green patina, definately been in ground for a while.

It just may open a treasure chest...or room! Sweet!

It maybe a little hard finding the gun powder for your gun pieces & parts. Not sure how that reads on your AT. Lol

Thanks!

That loop thing, according to the "What Is It" forum, is a "latta swivel". In case any wanted to know.

Skeleton Key is cool, I wish I could find more. I've only found 2 so far. Congrats

Love the Latta Swivel!
(Had no clue till I googled it)

Cool Old key, oh yes, the stories it could tell.... to me that's part of the fun, filling in your own blanks.

Congrats !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back