Nome dredge

Links dead Oakview, did they run off with everyone's money? If they can't find gold with the first two boats why build a 3rd was my thought lol. Looks like some nice new equipment they have wouldn't mind either boat lol.

Looks like someone removed the information from the report???

Bummer as first folks I've seen who smarted up and built something right. My bud Bob Doelker and I designed a landing craft dredge but he got heart bypass,new knee and lost the other leg so no go....bummer. Cash gone?? Mystery always when dealing with gold. Thanx tons Bill-if any mo'info please send to me as much appreciated-thanx as always bud-is it time yet down there??John

i know the bluewater out bid people to get some real good claims aofshore in nome. they have spent a ton of money to get the 2 dredges up and running, think i might have built the long reach barge first, then the dredges. they have the ground , now they need to get the gold.

bill/cr

I don't want to see anything on wheels or tracks up on deck of a boat I'm around - A ferry ride maybe, but otherwise take off the wheels, tracks - bolt it down then weld it in place and weld in some nice big gusset braces too. Nuggy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back