Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• DSCN0543.jpg
    DSCN0543.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 677
Could you post another photo or two, showing the complete item front and back?

It appears to bear the General Electric logo above the words "Made in U.S.A.":

Attachments

• GE.jpg
    GE.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 612
Upvote 0
Its abut 4 inches long and nothing on the back

Upvote 0
coin slide for laundramat washer ??? ??? ??? Part to a Light "airfield/plane lamp"????

Upvote 0
I don't know what it is, but it's a collector's item. Not many things say "Made in U.S.A." Hang onto it, may be worth millions some day when everything else says "Made in China."

Upvote 0
TreasureTales said:
I don't know what it is, but it's a collector's item. Not many things say "Made in U.S.A." Hang onto it, may be worth millions some day when everything else says "Made in China."
You are so right....Do they make flight panel control levers....in airplanes???

Upvote 0
mrs.oroblanco said:
Maybe an advertising shoehorn??????????

B

LOL Mrs. O that would have to be for some very odd foot if it's a shoehorn. And I don't think GE made shoehorns. But who knows?

Upvote 0
PBK could it be a telegraph thingy just thinking. ???

Upvote 0
General Electric was founded in 1878 with a product list that would choke a shark.

If anyone comes up with what this piece went to (pictoral or schematic or like proof) I'll really be impressed! It would take a research god!! LMAO :D

Don't get me wrong... I sure hope someone figures it out!

Upvote 0
PBK, your more well versed then i am. Could that be an old old meter seal, that they used to put on the elec meter boxes ?

Upvote 0
TheSleeper said:
PBK, your more well versed then i am. Could that be an old old meter seal, that they used to put on the elec meter boxes ?

Must admit I'm stumped by this one, Sleeper... at least for now. ;) Your guess is streets ahead of anything I've come up with so far!

Upvote 0
PBK said:
TheSleeper said:

Must admit I'm stumped by this one, Sleeper... at least for now. ;) Your guess is streets ahead of anything I've come up with so far!

Must be blocks away from mine then.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back