No coins yesterday, just gold...oh well.

diamondjim

Mar 10, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like this site, 3rd hunk of gold to come out so far...but it's hard to see all the neat copper stuff so badly abused by the conditions. It's kind of amazing, as screwed up as all the metal here is, the gold comes through in perfect condition.

Pic, back row: Belt buckle (formerly gold plated), baggage tag #32, eagle button from WW I
Front: Brass Dradel (COOL), 14K gold cuff link, "RR" thing dated 1912.

All the items from this site date to around 1915-1920, so cuff link is old and gold, always a good thing :-)

Attachments

• g3.jpg
    g3.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 627
Upvote 0
TRhat's the beauty of gold, the elements don't do much to it. Grats for your find.

Nice finds,

Looks like some of the stuff I find.

HH Jer

Just keep it all silver and gold Jim and you won't have to worry about the nasty copper condition's ;) Congrat's on the gold Jim....The copper should clean up ok....HH!!

Great Finds!!!..Love the way you keep your 2007 Inventory.

55TXBANDIT

If ya paid more attention to cleaning all that copper, instead of polishing that gold, you'd have some nice finds. :-\

Great finds Jim. Love the old relics, but REALLY love the gold. ;D
Thanks for the post & pictures.
-MM-

Very impressive list of finds. One odd thing though, it seems a lot of people go fishing in your woods (204 sinkers). Was wondering why that was? :o

Keep up the good work in the enchanted forrest.

Chart reads the other way...233 shell casings. People do a lot of shooting in the woods.

I am going to work on the dradel a bit more, that is one of the most fascinating finds of the year.

Hey, keep the gold coming.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back