May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The time extention on this field continues. I cycled against the wind taking out some of the work stress aggression, looking forward to the return journey without needing to pedal :D Some tree limbs over 0.5 metres thick had blown off/over. I was glad to see no rolling had been done on the field & I will keep trying my luck until it runs out.
I was clearly on my own again for a short 2 hours but at least the hammered run continued, even if it was so brittle it broke whilst putting away in my pouch. Glad it was just an already poor/broken example & not an album coin ::)

Rose Farthing
Lead Token
Scrappy
1918 Sixpence
Tudor Button - always like finding these

Fingers crossed for tomorrow :-\

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 359
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 357
Upvote 0
We had heavy wind here too, but it sounds You got a little more...wish You luck for tomorrow to get another hammered!

Westfront said:
We had heavy wind here too, but it sounds You got a little more...wish You luck for tomorrow to get another hammered!

cheers, may or may not be an option but I'll try :-\ :icon_thumright:

Day 18, well I can see why you keep going back.

I bicycle a lot myself. How long it takes to get from A to B, does depend on the wind.

Best of luck out there tomorrow.

You're having a good run there mate :icon_thumleft:

Nice finds Cru. We got blown over when reaching the top of the hills here, I have never seen the wind blow so hard here. Glad it was not too bad today!

Valiant effort, You'll be back into the Good Stuff tomorrow I'm sure. Even though its not old, that Sixpence is a nice looking Silver coin. HH :icon_thumleft: :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back