1.2 MB · Views: 24
  • GOPR852111111.JPG
    GOPR852111111.JPG
    702.6 KB · Views: 24
  • GOPR852222226.JPG
    GOPR852222226.JPG
    793.3 KB · Views: 23
Nice pics..pretty country.

With a GoPro it is often better to reduce the image size for taking landscape shots, as the camera's sensor can not fill that large (3000x4000) pixel size.

I Wish I Knew what I missed last Week :( I was sitting here
on the Computer at 4AM one day & Realized it Looked like it was Daybreak. I Even checked to See if My times were correct .

Don't know if there was a Super Moon Last Week or what was Happening. Still kicking myself for not going down & Outside.

instead I convinced myself that was Normal :dontknow: :BangHead:

day break here is 6ish

Sweet! What camera do you use?

Sweet! What camera do you use?
I use an old GOPRO Hero Silver 4 on night shot and keep the shutter opened for different amounts of time. I use it detecting and use it for night shots as well . I want to get the new 12 but that isn't in the cards right now.

Beeps, I was able to reduce them a bit, and do a little polishing to remove the noise (the grainy look at full-size).

GOPR852222226-2.jpg

GOPR85222222-2-2.jpg

FWIW, you can get a used Nikon D90 with a decent lens for probably under $200, and then you've got a great camera for those landscape and night shots.

Last edited:
Beeps, I was able to reduce them a bit, and do a little polishing to remove the noise (the grainy look at full-size).

View attachment 2166910
View attachment 2166911

FWIW, you can get a used Nikon D90 with a decent lens for probably under $200, and then you've got a great camera for those landscape and night shots.
I greatly appreciate the help :) . I plan to start working on my photography more often now that I am regaining my range of motion I lost 2 year ago when I had my stroke. I will take your advice and look for that camera you mentioned. Once again thank you. I sincerely appreciate it!

I greatly appreciate the help :) . I plan to start working on my photography more often now that I am regaining my range of motion I lost 2 year ago when I had my stroke. I will take your advice and look for that camera you mentioned. Once again thank you. I sincerely appreciate it!
Check for used at B&H Photo/Video. They have some good deals. I buy from them all the time.

I use a newer Panasonic G9 and older Olympus E-500 for stills, and mostly Panasonic and Sony gear for video.

Sweet shots with the GOPRO. I honestly didn't realize they were capable of stills like that. Never used the GOPRO, I have two cheaper variants that provide awesome FHD and 4k video, but not so great with stills.

Last edited:
Those photographs are BEAUTIFUL! :notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back