Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 (Tracker 4)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131105_192142.png
    ForumRunner_20131105_192142.png
    163.8 KB · Views: 109
Upvote 1
Night hunting is a good way to beat the heat of summer. But I never get the hang of it. Congratulations on your finds! H Digs!

Jarocki if you look in Member submitted how to's I made a light that mounts to the shaft of a detector simple to make and cheap small flashlight that can be detached check it out. It might help you out or give you an idea on your light setup.

good fines any time of the day.

Back of the boat, that's where I got the idea, I guess I should have used your design. Trying to save.

I love night hunting. I go in my town about 11 on and there's no one out. Now that its cold the whole town is mine pretty much! At night it's all about plugging right on or as close as you can. I've never thought of the older rest stops ill have to give it a shot.

Anyone know who I'd talk to to see who owns the really old ones that are closed.

Rest areas are state public land

When I was younger I tried night hunting on ground I thought was hunted out and found three wheaties and a merc dime. I have no idea why this happened other than remembering how quiet it was and no distractions. I think it made a difference.

Yeah I enjoy night hunting its peaceful no rug rats to bug you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back