Nice Ring Today

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Hey everyone, Found a nice ring today. It's not gold but a nice old silver one. I got a new scanner and haven't been able to fugure it all out yet. I am still having size trouble. This one has alot more than my other one did. I know the ring is somewhat blurry but it's the best I can do at the moment. I would have already posted my other finds but size is a problem. I'll figure it out.

This ring has actually five stones in it. They look like garnets possibly. They have like a brown red color to them. I found it at a edge of a old wall. It had a peice of glass wedged into the band. Dirt and roots must have trapped it there. It was found on the surface to a half inch deep . It was really black I had to polish it for awile to get it to look good again. It says RINC 925 in the band.

I'll post the rest of the weekend finds as I get this scanner down pat. I got a few other goodies.

Thanks for looking Jeremy

Attachments

• Nice Ring Today.jpg
    Nice Ring Today.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 449
Upvote 0
Nice ring ! could those stones be rubies ?

B E A U T I F U L Ring there JerDfx. Scanner looks like it works great. I just resize my Pics in Photoshop. Good Luck. HH

:o awesome find............ I haven't found a ring in quite a while. There was a time when I was getting one just about every other day.... keep em coming

Nice ring!

HH

Lonewolfe

Cool ring!! They are probably garnet, i have one similar but its horseshoe shaped. Not sure what rinc means...

Very nice ring Jeremy!

Nana ;)

Gold is nice when you want to get rid of stuff, but for keeping, I like Silver alot! .925 indicates sterling, of course, but I am no help with the rinc, either. And I also thought that the stones could be rubies, but sadly rubies tend to be washed out looking compared to a deep blood red. To me, it doesn't matter. Mostly cause I hunt very trashy areas, I have to crank the disco way up high, but again, I dig silver. Great ring. I always love it when a ring comes out of the ground and isn't like all the other rings. I like the ones that were obviously designed by someone who likes stepping outside the norm.

Thanks everyone. I liked this ring myself. It's cool when you get one that isn't like all of the rest. I could be wrong on the markings. If I was all it says in it was ring instead of rinc. It was one of the two. But who would right ring in it. Unless there was a size after it. Like ring 8 then it got resized at one point and lost the number.

The stones in it are fairly nice. I'm guessing there garnets in silver. Last silver ring I found about 6 weeks ago was smashed to death.

So it was nice to find one. Would rather have this than a common merc.

HH Jer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back