Nice Nox 900 hunt!

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well got out for a couple hours this morning for a nice relaxing coin hunt.
I was using a youtubers coin program, with a couple minor changes to tone breaks & tone volumes.

I was using the Nox 900 with the 10x5 coiltek coil & running in 4khz. The audio was slamming good, but TID's were a bit jumpy, I blame the dry dirt for that.

Well I'll let the coins speak for themselves! It was a nice relaxing hunt. Thanks for looking.
20230629_183706.jpg

Upvote 18
Well got out for a couple hours this morning for a nice relaxing coin hunt.
I was using a youtubers coin program, with a couple minor changes to tone breaks & tone volumes.

I was using the Nox 900 with the 10x5 coiltek coil & running in 4khz. The audio was slamming good, but TID's were a bit jumpy, I blame the dry dirt for that.

Well I'll let the coins speak for themselves! It was a nice relaxing hunt. Thanks for looking.View attachment 2091268
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Thanks everybody! I appreciate it. Yeah this playground/ school park has produced a lot of clad.

The 1st year I had my Whites DFX I dug over $486 in newer clad alone, not including the silvers & all the silver jewelry.
Everytime you go to this park you can dig $2-$5 in clad, depending on how long you want to swing a coil.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back