Nice F75 LTD - For Sale - $725..00 shipped

metalmolly

Nov 5, 2008
I'm now selling the camo F75 LTD with the super deep boost and cache modes for a rock bottom price!

Includes the detector with 11" coil, camo detector stand, original manual, alkaline batteries and original box.

The detector is used of course, but I've taken care of it well. It is in perfect condition functionally and very nice cosmetically. The bottom of the coil is spotless since I've always used a cover on it. The grip has always been covered by bicycle tape, so it is excellent as well. I have always covered the screen with a screen protector, so the screen is clean and unscratched too.

In the interest of full disclosure, while the detector has always functioned for me perfectly, over the last few months I'd noticed the control box starting to get a little looser. It wasn't a big deal, but I wanted to get the detector just right before selling it. When I called Fisher, Daniel explained to me how to fix the problem but suggested rather than doing it myself I should send it in. So I sent it in to Fisher and got it back with the control box nice and tight. According to the letter I got back from Fisher, they replaced the T-support. I also sent the coil in as Felix suggested. As I understand it, when you send the coil in with the detector they make sure it is calibrated correctly to the detector. Also when I used the detector stand several times, I made the mistake of not tightening the stand with the enclosed screw and it twisted around the detector and scratched the paint slightly. I touched it up with some matching SEM paint and it looks darn good, but I wanted to disclose the touch-up.

The price is only $725.00 which includes double boxed shipping with tracking and insurance in the continental US. Payment by USPS money order. Paypal OK to confirmed addresses only, add 3%.

Any questions or whatever, feel free to PM me. PM me for pics. Absolutely no trades.

Re: Nice F75 LTD - For Sale - $725.00 shipped

Sorry about the extra dot in the price in the title. Just so there is no confusion, the price is $725.00

For anyone looking this is an ABSOLUTE STEAL!!!! Very good setup for the price!! Better jump on this one. Its a collectors item in the camo!

SOLD - Pending Payment

Bart, I appreciate the kind words from someone who always has great prices, thank you!

Detector is SOLD pending payment.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back