Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
if your talking about the spectrum line then its the spectrum eagle or just Spectrum... I sold mine when I upgraded to the V3i... the Spectrum is very big and heavy unlike the XLT... When I had the spectrum I always wanted the XLT... its a great machine I don't know why you'd want to go backwards.

Chukers

Thanks Chuckers. I checked google images and I believe you are correct. I just never clicked with the XLT like I did the Spectrum. I'm sorta debating between getting an old Spectrum or a Coinmaster. Never again will I get rid of a machine I like just to upgrade. Which means my Tesoro Sidewinder is going to be around for a very long time.

Mzjavert said:
Thanks Chuckers. I checked google images and I believe you are correct. I just never clicked with the XLT like I did the Spectrum. I'm sorta debating between getting an old Spectrum or a Coinmaster. Never again will I get rid of a machine I like just to upgrade. Which means my Tesoro Sidewinder is going to be around for a very long time.

I like the spectrum I used it for 20 years it is a great detector... but when I got the v3i there was no going back.... so fixed up the spectrum and sold it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back