JohnT

Jun 19, 2012
Northern Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter 3300, and a Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello fellow treasure hunters!

I'm John, I live in Northern Virginia and my main thing is metal detecting with some coin roll hunting/garage sales on the side.

I have a Bounty Hunter 3300 and recently acquired a Garrett pro-pointer... not sure how I managed without it.

My current schtik is offering photography services to builders in exchange for metal detecting rights, one of those win-win scenarios (I also have a few other properties owners that grant me access). I metal detect with a buddy from work when our schedules permit.

Hoping to post some cool finds this Summer and hoping you get some big scores as well :icon_thumright:

:hello2:Welcome to Tnet.

pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Virginia for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome from Manassas, VA!

Hello everyone, richard b here. I live here in Virginia and have been metal detecting for about ten years now. I started detecting with a whites prizm V. It got me hooked on md. So last year it was time to upgrade to the V3i. And im still learning all that it can do. I really enjoy all that I can do with it and I wont lie, I had to get me a dd 4x6 shooter coil cause of the trashy areas and also alot easier to pinpoint with. So far so good.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back