Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2009
pisgah forest, n.c.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
minelab e-trac and equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i love this site, and all your finds, is there a book out there that explaines terms like what a celt was used for, why a birdpoint is called a birdpoint, to hunt birds? how a knife blade was used? was it tied to a stick or antler or used as we find them. bannerstone, gorget, how did they fit into the indians life? i have a book now that shows pics. and has names of the artifacts, but nothing telling how they were used in general. thanks, mark.

Upvote 0
Multiple books available, go to the local boodstore and look in the section for collectibles, you will find some with pictures that explain their use and some that are on their handles........

Also check ou this link as well, there are many sourses, you just have to look for them....I have maybe 30 books at home on them....

http://www.sherwoodsspirit.com/category/weapons

haw Marine!! keep asking if i am not answering i am useing the answer myself almost everyone you ask i need part of your answer. thanks to you and everyone that responds. Terry

I sent you half a page answer and three photos but for some reason it didn't post, maybe I'll try again later...
Richard

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back