Ozzygold

Jan 9, 2008
Australia
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Whites PI Surf
Hi, or G'day as we say here, thought I'd introduce myself and get to know some of you! I have been interested in M'D ing for some time, but only as a very part time hobby and my first two detectors were of the "el cheapo" variety and well used when they went to metal detector heaven, damn circuitry! But anyhow, I ventured on to you tube one day and searched Metal detector and up came all these videos, one of which was by Crackbadger who I gather is well known here, funnily enough I had recently placed an order for a new Ace 250 and here was this guy going on about how good they were, I felt pleased that I had made an obviously decent choice for a new detector. So this new detector turns up and so does the rain, which has limited my time outdoors to almost nothing lately, but I have taken pics of my total finds over the past couple of years which I hope to add to greatly in the near future. I'm enjoying reading lots of posts here and am learning every step of the way. Hope to get to know many of you better as time goes by...Ozzy

Attachments

• IMGP1036.JPG
    IMGP1036.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 486
  • IMGP1037.JPG
    IMGP1037.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 491
  • Ozzy metal detector.jpg
    Ozzy metal detector.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 477
Welcome-2.jpg
It's great to have you with us, Ozzy! Keep posting!

Attachments

• Welcome-2.jpg
    Welcome-2.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 446
Wecome Ozzy

Some nice finds there.
I see some Gold & Silver Too

JEFF

Hey Ozzy,

Great to have you here. Looks like you found some awesome treasures already...keep em coming. Good Luck & Happy Hunting!

WelcomeBB.jpg

Attachments

• WelcomeBB.jpg
    WelcomeBB.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 368
Thanks for the welcome, how do you reply to a message here?

Hi , Ozzy....Welcome to TNet. Nice finds and I love your signature line.....sounds like me. ;)

Welcome, looks like you have made some nice finds.

Fossis...............

Welcome Mate!!
Make your self right at home here. You got some nice looking stuff allready.
Here's to a fantastic 08.
Tennessee Joe

HEY HEY HEY!
WELCOME BROTHER!
Glad to see you could make it, and I can see you already got some bling. Its snowing here so I know how you feel about the rain! Im actually heading out tomorrow to hunt it up and see what I can find! Be safe and keep us informed of ur awesome finds! I can see you already got some blingage up there! KEEP IT UP!

Ur Homie,
Crackbadger

Hey it's the guru himself, I gotta tell ya I am a lil jealous of that scoop of yours, you just can't buy that stuff here, may have to get one welded up. Cheers, CB

Sometimes I think about packing it all up and moving to Perth or thereabouts... thanks for sharing treasure from down under.

Chitlin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back