Newbie to TreasureNet

Sapphire2070

Aug 1, 2023
Hello to all. I am excited to have stumbled across this forum. About a year ago I started coin roll hunting. This was triggered by an article I came across in regards the the 2019 2020 West Point quarters. I was telling a friend about the article cuz he himself is a casual coin collector, if something shows up in his pocket change he gets excited especially if they are centennial quarters. Anyway....telling him about the article and one day I decided to get a few rolls of quarters (10 to be exact) and low and behold I found my first Westpoint quarter. Well needless to say I had to tell my friend. So from that point on I was hooked and now i have the coin roll hunting fever. Sorry for the long intro but thank u for getting to the end of my story. Happy Coin roll hunting and look forward to gain more knowledge about coins seeing what u all find.
Sapphire2070....

Welcome to TNET :hello:

I am envious of those who have the patience to do roll hunting. I tried once and went bonkers!

Good luck

Hello to all...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...

Welcome from Tennessee

Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back