Feb 17, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250

Attachments

• l_bd9d93673d9849cda0523090fcb47809.jpg
    l_bd9d93673d9849cda0523090fcb47809.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 451
Welcome aboard :thumbsup:

Thank you for what you do, and I hope it lets out enough for you so you can do a bit of digging over there. HH :thumbsup:

Welcome to TNET Chris. Good picture. Thanks for your service young man. Take care and stay safe.

john

Welcome to T-Net.

What Base are you at?

Welcome to the Tnet , Air Force and wonderful rain in California. We've needed it badly. Where you stationed. I'm at Vandenberg, retired AF

Ant said:
Welcome to T-Net.

What Base are you at?

I leave for boot camp April 28th. I can't wait to go.

ahhhhh, I remember leaving for Parris Island Marine Corps boot camp at midnight 1972, then 4 years later joining the Army and spending 18 years 2 months and 16 days before retiring in 1994. I currently work for the Air Force and it is a fine agency in our government. My point being, "Make it a career young man" and see the world. Germany is beautiful all year around. Italy is sweet and France, well what can I say. They have good food. Switzerland, England, and Holland are musts when traveling. Again, what am I trying to impart to you, GO TO EUROPE. Take it all in and look back later just like I'm doing now and reminisce. Thank you for serving this great nation and God Bless you young man in all future endeavors. :thumbsup:

oahu90 said:
Ant said:
Welcome to T-Net.

What Base are you at?

I leave for boot camp April 28th. I can't wait to go.

I figured that you might had been stationed at March AFRB, if so I could have steered you towards a spot or two.

Good luck.

Thanks for serving.
I didn't know it rained in California, I thought it just mostly burned. Sorry, a little gallows humor there.
Take care of yourself youngman, God Bless.

:wave: Chris, great to see ya! You have a very sweet Aunt Peachy...she and I have been here on T-Net a good while and we chat a lot too. ;D I saw some of the treasures you found, talk about beginner's luck and you do have a great teacher. I'm thrilled for and proud of you for joining the military...stick with it, see the world and maybe one day you will be stationed in CA. Best of luck to you!!

:wink: RR

welcome53 (2).jpg

Thankyoumilitary2.jpg

Attachments

• welcome53 (2).jpg
    welcome53 (2).jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 290
  • Thankyoumilitary2.jpg
    Thankyoumilitary2.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 304
Falcon said:
ahhhhh, I remember leaving for Parris Island Marine Corps boot camp at midnight 1972, then 4 years later joining the Army and spending 18 years 2 months and 16 days before retiring in 1994. I currently work for the Air Force and it is a fine agency in our government. My point being, "Make it a career young man" and see the world. Germany is beautiful all year around. Italy is sweet and France, well what can I say. They have good food. Switzerland, England, and Holland are musts when traveling. Again, what am I trying to impart to you, GO TO EUROPE. Take it all in and look back later just like I'm doing now and reminisce. Thank you for serving this great nation and God Bless you young man in all future endeavors. :thumbsup:

Yea well since im Italian im wanting to request Italy but you know the government will send me where they need me i guess. Thank you for your support, times like this people get frowned upon for joining the military, definitely my generation, so its always nice hearing words of support. Thank you for your service as well both of my parents were Marines.

I believe the EAGLES sang :It never rains in southern California"....but, it sure does snow...... ]:tongue3[/size]:

Oh and to your Aunt Peachy tell her we'll guide you in the right direction in the military if you want guidance...course your going to get alot of that...even when you don't want it... :P

Welcome to Mugs and God speed you for a safe return. Have fun on your trip and do some good diggin!

My father was Air Force for 20 some years! Thank you for your service!

Attachments

• 5819~American-Eagle-and-Flag-II-Posters.jpg
    5819~American-Eagle-and-Flag-II-Posters.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 285
Hello and welcome to TNet! :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back