NEWBIE DETECTOR

Attachments

• ShowLetter%5B4%5D[1].jpg
    ShowLetter%5B4%5D[1].jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 697
Welcome Newbie;

Nice Catch
Jeff

i just moved to cape coral florida from nebraska.just in time to endure 3 hurricanes.oh what fun.hurricane charlie was right over us.it did awful damage to the area.im glad to be on the site and hope to post a lot of my finds.thanks

Welcome to Fla too! Weren't those hurricanes fun! I sure enjoyed the back to nature experience of long term power outages! yeah right! ;D shoot me a pm, maybe we can hook up for a hunt! HH omnicognic 8)

sounds good.i go to tampa st pete every so often.my brother in law lives there .ill be getting a hold of ya.

Nice Pic Newbie. I hit Fort Myers a couple of times a year. Im in Fort Lauderdale. Been here 25 years. Next time your this way let me know and well hook up. HH

hello everyone and thanks for the warm welcome.i hope to be a regular on here with some great finds.i will be visiting my family in michigan.(holland area) where there are many old farmhouses.we also have some land up there that recently had old buildings removed so i cant wait to sart digging.talk to everyone in the forums hopefully with some good finds.don ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back