Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Lone Star/ Whites

Attachments

• me and lori.jpg
    me and lori.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 465
NateGrand said:
Hey Friends,

I sure am happy to have found a website so informative and a solid group of fellow treasure hunters that I know can help me with any questions I might have. Thanks....and happy hunting!!
Nate

Welcome to TN Nate. Man, are you decked out! Looking forward to seeing your posts. That is one beautiful young lady you have there. Looks like you've already struck gold. ;D ;) Great photo of you two.
HH,
MM

Welcome to Mugs. Your both a good looking couple. Looking forward to seeing some of your finds. :)

HH,
Pepper

Welcome 'Sailor Man', & thanks for your service to our country.
From an 'old Infantryman'.

Fossis.............

Welcome and "Go Navy". You can keep the subs though, I'm an ex carrier sailor. (Did you notice they didn't ask the Marines to shoot down that satelite?) ;D....That's your sister, right??

Hey Nate, great to see ya...I agree with Pepper, y'all are a very good looking couple. Looking forward to seeing and hearing about your finds. Good Luck & Happy Hunting.

;) RR

welcome_cat.gif

a-special-thank-you (2).jpg

Attachments

• welcome_cat.gif
    welcome_cat.gif
    38.3 KB · Views: 317
  • a-special-thank-you (2).jpg
    a-special-thank-you (2).jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 319
Welcome aboard, shipmate! Machinist Mate, right? or have they changed? Ex-CT here.

Take care....great pic....now, let's see those wonderful finds.
===Mel

borninok

Welcome! and as many have said....Thanks for your service too! Looking forward to seeing more posts from you and all the great finds you both come across!

packerbacker said:
Welcome and "Go Navy". You can keep the subs though, I'm an ex carrier sailor. (Did you notice they didn't ask the Marines to shoot down that satelite?) ;D....That's your sister, right??

Hey now.... Semper Fi

NateGrand said:
Hey Friends,

I sure am happy to have found a website so informative and a solid group of fellow treasure hunters that I know can help me with any questions I might have. Thanks....and happy hunting!!

Nate
any time young man young lady you kids look great together have a great year of hunting hope to see some great finds from you soon Remember Think Old Or Gold

Welcome, from a fellow New Mexican and Vet. Thanks for your service. Good Looking couple. Let's see some NM finds. HH "Oro" in Alamogordo.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back