New Totals

;D
Those are impressive totals for this month. Still half of it to go. Set a goal for myself to find 1000 silver halves this year. Think with those numbers you better set your goals higher. Congrats!!!!!!!
Happy Hunting!

Well it does not seem impressive considering I have been through 40 boxes already in ten days. I had ordered thirdy boxes for this week but the tellers only ordered ten total. Hope they do better this week.

All my boxes are brinks boxes usually wrapped in that poopy brown and white wrappers. Some of them were pink and white. And I rewrap all mine back in the brinks rolls unless it is a bad wrap that can not be reused. Last week about half of the boxes had bad wrapper job and were falling apart at one end. I dump in Evansville IN usually at Fifth Third and they go back to Indy or Cincinnatti. Maybe some to Louisville. It is not hard to open and reuse Brinks rolls. All of mine will have a black sharpie line down the side of them. My fingers get sore after about four boxes though. Yes I look at each and every coin. Thirty thousand coins in four days was to much. To hard on the eyes and fingers.

I checked some banks in Fitchburg, MA this weekend but none of them had anything. Only got two rolls and no keepers.

I have never gotten anything out of the Fed rolls that have come up from Atlanta. But I haven't gotten that many of those. Only about six boxes total.

HH
Cat

im just starting to use 5th third as a dump bank.have you had any problems from them yet.I have quite a few branches localy so hopefully if i spread them around it wount be to bad.guess i will see soon enough lol

Yes the woman that was taking all mine in decided she wanted them loose. So if you take them not rolled you have to wait for them to put them in the counter and then it is deposited in your account. You don't have that problem if they do not have a counter. Then all of a sudden she started charging me a dollar for each bag I brought in. So I roll them and take them to one without a counter.

Thanks
Cat
It helps if you just deposit them in your account instead of getting money at the time you drop them off.

Cat,
You mentioned bad wrap jobs with Brinks rolls. I have also got a number of those up here too. Also, I have found lots of rolls that are busted open inside the box. My last Brinks box had a big muddy footprint on the top of it. They must toss those boxes around in the back of their trucks. Or use them as a foot rest. LOL

cmhoose

Yep I have gotten muddy foot prints and even a tire mark. Rolls that were busted and some got taped up and reboxed. I think they handle them like the airline baggage handlers handle our bags. LOL

Cat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back