New to TreasureNet

Coinzapper

Dec 7, 2008
Lansford. PA.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 Modified, Tesoro Tejon. Garrett 1500, Fisher CoinStrike, Tek G2, tek omega.

Attachments

• CHRISTMAS EVE AT INLAWS 06 010.jpg
    CHRISTMAS EVE AT INLAWS 06 010.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 585
glad to have ya!!

Attachments

• welcome.gif
    welcome.gif
    74.6 KB · Views: 529
  • welcome.gif
    welcome.gif
    74.6 KB · Views: 523
Welcome aboard! Indeed you're right, this site is like a giant family... and the more areas of knowledge we can incorporate --All the better. Glad to have you here.

Welcome to Mugs. Looking forward to your sharing your finds.

Welcome to Tnet...and you are right about us being a family...I will clue you in a little....
Nhbenz and godisnumb1 are my sons
Jeffro is my brother
Cynangyl and Mona Lisa are my sisters...Mona is my twin....
Birdie,warsawdaddy and Stoney are my childrens Uncle...Mental granny,roz and Riverrat are their aunts
Lil Gyps is my daughter and Mariah is too
Everyone else is related somehow...
Welcome Cousin Coinzapper :D

Gypsy Heart said:
Welcome to Tnet...and you are right about us being a family...I will clue you in a little....
Jeffro is my brother
Birdie,warsawdaddy and Stoney are my childrens Uncle...Mental granny,roz and Riverrat are their aunts

you skipped brother dork! rofl

Glad you joined the family dear cousin coinzapper!

Welcome to TNet Coinzapper! I see the ladies wasted no time.... must be the grey in the beard or something.... :icon_scratch: :thumbsup:

Grinchy Elf
(AKA the artist formerly known as Jeffro)

Cynangyl said:
Gypsy Heart said:
Jeffro is my brother

you skipped brother dork! rofl

Glad you joined the family dear cousin coinzapper!

Shhhhhhhh.....Cyborcop is my I mean Cyn's brother
And Jeffro is really my future ex husband
and Grinchy Elf...Grey in the beard is so sexy....Just ask Mrs. Claus
It all gets a little loony around but once you have been here awhile it gets to seem normal ::)
Nana and Roswellborn are also cousins by default,Ros's dad is Charlies uncle by his third son,Jeff of PA is my younger brother and PBK is my stepdad,ModernMiner is civilmans brother and minnie me is civilmans wife ,MasterEagle and Buckleboy are siamese twins separated before birth ,the list just goes on and on....but if you need help sorting it all out just ask Noodle or tinpan.....

Welcome aboard, Coinzapper. Glad to have you with us. This is a great place with a lot of great people.

As Gypsy sez...welcome to your TNet family. We all may be looney at times but we're one big fun loving family.

WelcomeMouse1.gif

newCardTemplateBtm_fortTell.jpg

Attachments

• WelcomeMouse1.gif
    WelcomeMouse1.gif
    49.5 KB · Views: 405
Montana Elf said:
I just plugged the toilet. :-\

Don't mind Cousin Montana. He ain't been right in the head or regular since the big elections. :tard:

Welcome to TreasureNet! Tell us about yourself....show us your finds.....pick out an elf name....... :icon_sunny:

OOPS, sorry Zapper, welcome to tnet!!! Sorry about the weird family, inbreeding is NOT a good idea...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back