New to TNET... 2009 finds so far.

Jus_Beachy

Mar 7, 2009
Central/Nor Cal
Hello all!
New to the Tnet forum so I thought I would get things started with my 2009 finds to date and get a little "caught up". (Of course any new finds will go over to the "today's finds".)
Anyway-Doing well on clad and junk stuff so I can make way for those weak sounding silver targets! I am in the Northern/Central Cal area. OK-Here goes!
tnet04.jpg tnet02.jpg

Lot's of turf clad (and a little from the beach) hence the reddish hue...
And now to the good stuff... Along with a few tokens... (Can I get free pizza with those Chunkie Cheese tokens??
tnet01.jpg

The class ring is from 1932!! The thin looking silver ring is really nice and has 925 stamped on the inside. (Silver heart pendant also) Love finding that silver. Hope that never get's old! The fat ring is from Benchmark and in great shape. (Beach find)

Hey Calworks-Know what you mean... But at least spring is here and it's a perfect time to get out. No crowds till summer vacation! Thanks for the comment.
Hi deepskyal-I actually keep a rough log and so far this year about 65 hours... (or 20+ outings) Of course half of that time is spent digging junk! But worth it to get the good stuff. Thanks!
Hi cntrydncr1-This one park has actually produced 4 silver rings in the last couple weeks. (Including a Tiffany silver ring not pictured) This particular ring was 4" down in compact soil. I really lucked out on that one. And it cleaned up kinda nice. Thanks!
Hello camperlee-Thanks and best of luck on your 2009 hunts!!

WELCOME TO TNET BEACHY....that's a pretty good start to the 09 season. I haven't made it out yet due to my other commitments, but plan on hitting the camp grounds at the lake in the next couple of months, there'll be lots of junk for sure, and loads of lead sinkers, but hey better than sitting on my A$$$ all day. Will also go a long way to cleaning up the area.

I'm in the CA central coast area.

Happy hunting

Nice collection there....welcome to the forum. So how many times did you go out this year?

Over this side..W.Pa., we are just gettin out cause of the winter. I could show ya some of the iron I've found so far...lol...

Keep em comming.

Al

:thumbsup:jellus jellusagain!

OH MY GOD, YOU STRUCK IT RICH. NOW YOU CAN RETIRE AND MOVE TO
" FLORIDA"

JUST KIDDING - LOL :thumbsup:
FINE JOB, RECOVERING THOSE RINGS...
KEEPA DIGGIN.....

M L HUDSON

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions