New to the forum

~MetalDigger~

Oct 20, 2007
North Carolina
I dont yet have a metal detector, but it's on the way, I ordered an Ace 250 this week. From all I have read on this site yall are a greate bunch of guys&gals. O and I live in mount airy North Carolina, Mayberry, yall come back hear. lol And I have also noticed their is plenty of information, tips, and ideas. And buy the way I'm an amature astronomer, and have been for about five years now. This is an old photo of me, hope it dont scare no one.

Attachments

• it\'s a me.jpg
    it\'s a me.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 416
Welcome to the mugs and the site, outback! Look forward to seeing your finds- :)

Hey outback,

you don't scare me :D

good luck with the ace ;)

hope to view some of your finds........ ;)

welcome to the family, can't wait to see the first posts from down under

Welcome to TreasureNet. Glad to have you with us. Look forward to pics of your finds. From what I have heard, the ACE 250 is one heck of a great machine. I think you will like it.

PS. Tell Aunt Bea that We all say Hi and tell Andy and Barney to let Otis out of jail. ;D ;D :D

Welcome, Good luck with the 'Ace'.

Fossis.............

Hi,
Nice pic's, and living in Mayberry, I know you will find a lot of good stuff.
Joe

Hey Outback,

Great to see ya! You're going to have lots of finds with your Ace 250. Looking forward to seeing those finds. Good Luck & Happy Hunting!

;) RR

welcome_cat_3.gif

Attachments

• welcome_cat_3.gif
    welcome_cat_3.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 538
I have'nt found nothing yet but some clad, I'll be looking for places to hunt along, and do some research. I'm thinking on a few old homesteads here and their, that I know of, but some of them dont have people liveing close buy, So I'll have to look the owners up, and drop in and get permission. Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back