New to MD.

Welcome to the hobbie, and the best forum anywhere with the best folks. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There is a lot of experience here on the forum with folks who are glad to offer help. Best of luck to you with your new Bounty Hunter. Your next door neighbor in Georgia. :usflag:

Hey all! Brand new to MD. Just got my Bounty Hunter 4 yesterday. Looking forward to finding bottle caps and nails. Lol. Im down in Florida so plenty of beaches to go to.
I have a Bounty Hunter Gold Digger machine that I started with. Found a lot of modern coins with it and was hooked. Well, more like addicted. Have fun, and good luck out there.

...Im down in Florida so plenty of beaches to go to.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: FLORIDA for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Welcome, from AZ! I lived in FL for a few years and scoured the beaches from Titusville to South Beach. Found enough gold and silver to probably pay for my Impulse 8 five times over. You will do better with your BH inland as the saltwater minerals will drive you NUTS on the ocean beaches! Let the significant other know this and your next machine may be a pulse induction model! ╦╦ç

Welcome to the forum from Oregon... and Good Luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back