New T2 1st Good Find

kw509

Sep 13, 2013
Went back to a spot I've hit alot already to try out my new T2 LE & found this. 1942 Australia Schilling. T2 seems great but you really need to pay attention, it's not for relaxing!

2014-01-24 17.12.43.png

2014-01-24 17.12.12.png

Upvote 5
Just got my T2 se a few weeks ago. Only been out a few times with it ,but have done pretty good with it. Just now starting to feel somewhat comfortable with it. Anyways, congrats on the find :icon_thumright: I think you'll like the T2!

Just got my T2 se a few weeks ago. Only been out a few times with it ,but have done pretty good with it. Just now starting to feel somewhat comfortable with it. Anyways, congrats on the find :icon_thumright: I think you'll like the T2!

I went out my first time and got skunked, ran it easy too hot. I went down to 60-65 sens. & it worked much better. Also love the 5" coil.

That is a really cool coin. Looks much prettier then the 1957 aluminum Franc that I found a couple of months ago.

Great find! Are you in Australia? If so, is it easier down under to dig up instead of down?

Hello congratulations from vienna to this coveted treasure! Coins have their own magic. Ever so gorgeous exmplar. best greetings

Congratulations...

I also have a T2 Se and have been comfortable with it for a whilst, but have started digging a little more than I would with my G 2 I had, what you say as for `` need to pay attention ´´ you are 100 % right, I have dug slight signals I generally wouldn´t dig and found some great things...

Yes, some of the signals are so short. I ran 2+ most of the time, seemed like the higher tone numbers are even harder for me to decode. I like it though & see alot of potential.

Nice find, good luck with your machine.

Yes, some of the signals are so short. I ran 2+ most of the time, seemed like the higher tone numbers are even harder for me to decode. I like it though & see alot of potential.

I also run it in 2+, discrimination only 4 though and sens about 75..

It seems like everything above 2+ is almost to slow, it's like the sound can't keep up with the recovery.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back