New Soccer Area

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi all,
Well tried a newer soccer area that i have seen packed with people but their wallets must be alittle tight!An hour and a half produced just 8q 3d 1n 9p and i rolled out penny from pigeon forge.Oh well better luck next time.The one penny in the pic definitely saw better days,rolled and clipped.

peace,bigrig

Attachments

• thurs.jpg
    thurs.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 220
  • old mill.jpg
    old mill.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 218
  • rolled.jpg
    rolled.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 223
Upvote 0
Are you able to get out onto the field itself or just along the side lines? I guess that would depend on how nice the field was, the fields in my area just look like someone's front yard...

Dudes

I agree with Wayne. It all adds up.Plus I saw your last count and I am sure by the end of this month you will be way up. The Pressed Penny is Pretty cool to BigRig. I collect those so if ya want to trade I have a Dateless buffalo for ya or some Wheats. HH

Bigrig, Your Quarter:Penny ratio is amazing. Do you dig all pennies?
What size coil are you using? I've eyeballed my local soccer fields and figured it would take me about a year to cover it with my 9.5 in coil.

haupin,hi bud,
i do dig all penny readings,this year i have been pretty lucky with my ratio.

bigrig

Hey Bigrig...Now I know your secret. You've been using a lawn aerator to bring those coins to the surface! Seriously though, that's what happened to the one penny, I find them like that once in a while. Keep diggin' 'em~CO2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back