Oldrvrrat57

Jan 2, 2022
Illinois
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 and XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hit a new permission and was able to recover some good relics and a 1824 large, when asking permission the land owner said I'll show you where I've seen rock and pieces of glass! We rode out across the field in his side by side, after showing me the remains of the old home site I was given permission to drive my truck across the field ( pretty good way off the road)
20231116_173536.jpg

20231116_173452.jpg

Guess someone must have drug the arrowhead home a hundred plus years ago! Only piece of flint I saw.

Upvote 37
Nice going on the arrowhead and the copper.
I have a permission that there uncle farmed the land, and picked up points.
I've been wondering around the fields now for 10 yrs, and haven't seen a chip even.

Hit a new permission and was able to recover some good relics and a 1824 large, when asking permission the land owner said I'll show you where I've seen rock and pieces of glass! We rode out across the field in his side by side, after showing me the remains of the old home site I was given permission to drive my truck across the field ( pretty good way off the road)View attachment 2115431
View attachment 2115430
Guess someone must have drug the arrowhead home a hundred plus years ago! Only piece of flint I saw.
Very Cool!!!! Congrats!!!!

Great finds of coin, point and relics! Congratulations and thanks for posting.

Nice LC and arrowhead. I wish I had more active farms to detect, as I would love to find an arrowhead. Congrats!

You did OUTSTANDING CONGRATS !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back