New Permission Finds

Capncrunch

Mar 25, 2020
KCMO Area
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 5000, Fisher F22, Quest X10, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, I went to the detector shop today and bought my son a Simplex+ w/WHP, because He didn't like the Fisher F22 that he'd gotten April 9th, for his birthday anymore, after Dad got a Simplex, LOL! Three hours and some cash later we were almost home.
After we got home we were eating dinner and a friend called and asked if I wanted to help him search a NEW permission! Well, YEAH! It wasn't old or even outside the city limits, but it was NEW!
Nothing valuable- except to me, but here's the part I dragged home, after discarding some of the trash.
Guess which part was my favorite?

Attachments

• Main St Permission- Larry's 04-17-20.jpg
    Main St Permission- Larry's 04-17-20.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 55
  • Main St Permission- Larry's 04-17-20b.jpg
    Main St Permission- Larry's 04-17-20b.jpg
    478 KB · Views: 58
  • Main St Permission- Larry's 04-17-20c.jpg
    Main St Permission- Larry's 04-17-20c.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 63
Upvote 6
Sounds like a great day in the field for you guys! I'd guess the religious metal you're holding.

Sounds like a great day in the field for you guys! I'd guess the religious metal you're holding.

Yes sir! I was amazed that it was about 6" down and still looks fantastic! Luckily I dug a big plug for that one! It was wrapped in a very thin plastic, which I (foolishly?) removed in the field. I couldn't figure out what I had, and was curious- DOH! Then I had to carry it in my hand- too fragile for finds-bag and too dirty for my pocket.
I also like the spade (which ironically I CAN use!) and that was my FIRST spoon! Plus two dimes from a really TRASHY yard was nice! It shows me that I am learning my tones and picking out targets better.
New upgrade last night, kinda scared of the 'new' depth, I am NOT digging a 30" deep pop can!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back