Prospecting

Attachments

• image-1687592290.jpg
    image-1687592290.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 147
  • image-3662928901.jpg
    image-3662928901.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 131
oh oh , racoon poop, nasty... had a opossom die in my sump, what a stink. all that was left was fur , bones and stink. had to bleach the hose and sump and it still stinks. hope you have much better luck.

bill/cr

Is the little guy wild or you raising him up as a pet? I hear they are worse than having a two yr old running around. Very cute pic. my wife would beg me to keep the little guy.

Thought this would be about some type of explosive to resolve blockage.........the coons may be cute, but are nasty and a pain.........here on the farm, they are large size rats and treated as such......cute rats, but rats nevertheless.......

Gravelwasher said:
Is the little guy wild or you raising him up as a pet? I hear they are worse than having a two yr old running around. Very cute pic. my wife would beg me to keep the little guy.

Temp pet status !
Hope she going back out when she's grown !
But a pet now never the less she plays and wrestles just like a puppy would
She just love playing ion and in the dredge as there's alot of places to hide and attack !
Kinda makes me feel bad when I raised chickens there's no telling how many coons and opossum I killed
As there were rough on the chickens took me from 50 to 6 in three years ...
Never had a fox or coyote problem mainly coons

One word, Rabies. Enough said. They also carry the plague.

russau said:
once you feed it, it will always come back and eventually bring its(eventual) herd with it!

Long as they r a nice as her I'm fine with that .
He'll as far out n the woods as we r they already eating the dogs food I'm sure
I live right beside a creek I'm sure that ads to the local population of coons
As well as the turkeys ,deer, coyote ect...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back