Central Ca.
Detector(s) used
whites mxt/ whites Prizm 4/505 and EyeBalls

Attachments

• CIMG3887.JPG
    CIMG3887.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,068
Upvote 0
Thought I sent Pics of quarter sorry here it is...

Attachments

• CIMG3882.JPG
    CIMG3882.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 1,052
Welcome to T-Net, congratulations on the 44D, that sure does look like a bottle opener! Cool find :thumbsup:

Chris

seger98 said:
Welcome to T-Net, congratulations on the 44D, that sure does look like a bottle opener! Cool find :thumbsup:

Chris
Also any Info on the Bead type things They are greyish and dont float ...sort of heavy? I thought maybe some kind of game??

WELCOME TO T-NET. NICE QUARTER. BEST OF LUCK.

kdismuke1 said:
WELCOME TO T-NET. NICE QUARTER. BEST OF LUCK.

Thanks...My it does look Good HEE HEE HEE!!!

Attachments

• CIMG3887.JPG
    CIMG3887.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,007
  • CIMG3887.JPG
    CIMG3887.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,000
  • CIMG3885.JPG
    CIMG3885.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 993
  • CIMG3890.JPG
    CIMG3890.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 978
Welcome aboard...You are hooked for sure. Nice digs BTW.....Congrats and goodluck on the future hunts. jgas

Hi and welcome to Tresurenet! Sweet quarter - gotta love that silver. Keep us posted on what you find next!!!!!!

Welcome to the best site on the internet and Congratulations on your finds :thumbsup:

Good going , it's not so easy to find a silver quarter these days . I remember finding my first

silver quarters , two of them one evening - a 1939 and a 1941 , a couple of feet from each other.

I remember thinking " wow this metal detector thing is the real deal - all those pictures in the

magazines of peoples finds - it's not staged , they actually found that stuff ". Argentium.

Welcome from the UK.

Welcome to Tnet! Love the bottle opener. And that is one nice silver quarter. One more then I've found so far. LOL

Keep digging and showing us what you find. Especially for us snow birds that can't do much detecting this time of year.

HH
BomberJohn

Thanks for all the comments and i will be out this weekend at Bass Lake MDing, Lord willing, Have a great Day ...Lord Bless To All

Great finds. Keep it up. Congrats.....

Hey. Congratulations on the silver. Especially a quarter. I usually find about 14 silver dimes to quarters.

Did you start out with the Classic III SL? My son and I did. Then we got the DFX. The Classic is a nice machine. If you turn the discrimination down all the way and put it in SL then it will go deeper than the Minelab Explorer II. :icon_sunny:

Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back